MAGIART Crystal Art Epoxy Resin realize your art dream.
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Perflex Crystal Craft Epoxy Resin P-328A/B
Perflex Crystal Craft Epoxy Resin P-328 is a 2-component adhesive, with good self-leveling and defoaming property. After curing, the surface is smooth, clear and transparent. It has excellent adhesion, waterproofing property, solvent resistance and weather resistance.
Epoxy Resin P-328 is widely used in the coating of labels or artificial jewelry and in the sealing of solar panel.
III. Product Technical Reference
|Item||Base resin 3328A||Hardener 3328B|
|Appearance||light blue clear liquid||colorless clear liquid|
|Specific gravity 25℃||1.18±0.01||0.98±0.01|
|Mix proportion (weight ratio)||328A :328B = 2 :1|
|Condition of cure||60～70℃×2h or 80℃×1h|
|Flexural strength(unit: kg/mm2)||14|
|Tensile strength(unit: kg/mm2)||7|
|Water absorption 25℃/24h(unit:%)||
1. Keep the bonding surface clean and dry, free of dust and grease.
2. Ensure to mix the 2component adhesive by weight ratio, and stir well. Adjust the amount of mixture based on operation speed and ambient temperature.
3. When the relative humidity reaches over 80%, it is recommended to cureby adding heat rather than at room temperature.
4. If permitted, vacuum degassing before applying produces better results.
5. Excess adhesive can be cleaned off with a rag dipped with small amount of alcohol or acetone before fully curing.
6.Close thelid of the container well after use to minimize moisture entering into the container causing quality issue.
V. Storage and Packaging
1. When the product is stored in a dry and cool place away from light, the shelf life is 2 years.
2. Packaging: 1kg/5kg/20kg (PE pail.), 20kg/200kg (iron drum).